Received God's faith and confidence that He is a God of restoration and if I only dare to believe it, He would reconcile and restore my relationship with Toulia.
Whatever that He gives me, He provides for.
He gave me the house in Singapore and has been providing for it.
He gave me the house in Rhodes and has been providing for it, despite my fears and circumstances.
So it would be no different with this relationship. Daddy God gave me this relationship. He will provide for it. Regardless of what I see now and what I and what has happened. He will provide for it. So there's nothing for me to worry about.
My trust is in God! And He will bring things to pass in His time.
I don't have to go about feeling sorry and upset for the mistakes I made.
God has already forgiven me. Why should I hold on to it and be hard on myself when the One and Only Almighty God is not being hard on me?
I know it looks impossible but I truly believe that with God, anything is possible!
I am not going to live my life restricted by the mistakes that I made and feeling sorry about myself for the mistakes I made.
No comments:
Post a Comment