After so many months of deliberation I still have not gotten past the breakup. Many promises made to let go to move on all but just promises for that moment.
I'm watching beautiful fireworks outside a Fren's place yet I can't feel the joy that everyone has. I dun like feeling this way. But what are beautiful fireworks without anyone dear to share it with?!
What's wrong with me?! He's already moved on. Why can't I? Why is it so difficult? Why do I still hope?! Why can't I just let go and trust God?! What is wrong with me?
I know I can live life without this sense of heaviness and pain. Yet why do I keep choosing the other way?! It is ridiculous.
Daddy I really want out. This is not the life You intended for me so I am NOT going to live it!
Peace, joy, hope are what You've placed in my life! It is my birthright! I will not let the devil take it away!
My trust is in You! You know what's best for me so I'll leave it to You. You know what needs to be changed and only You can change it so I'll leave it to You too! Just fill my heart with Your love, Daddy!
Thank You for allowing me to pour out my heart to You and thank you for collecting my tears in Your bottle. :)
Thank you Jesus!
No comments:
Post a Comment