It is Christmas and everyone is sharing the joy of the season, except some.
Got dumped with his shit and issues last night, although the intention as pure. Really grateful for God's grace, which allowed me to be prepared for the rejection from him. Being able to recognise my self worth and who I am to people has been awesome!
My status, job, the things I do, do not determine my worth and success. I have been made perfect in God's eyes and He made me beautiful and with a purpose. He will lead me and guide me to fulfill the purpose He has written into eternity about my life!
I am walking away. I still trust that God told me toulia is the one. However, I am walking away now. He will no longer take any more attention in my life. He is not ready to deal with what happened between the two of us. And I will not force him to. I am at peace. His rejection of me and the idea of us being friends hurt. However, it is his loss. Although I have my weakness, I also know who I am and what I have to offer.
Carol is right. Every person is a precious gem. And in every encounter, I need to ask what I can bring into the person's life rather than what the person can give me or how the person has done me wrong. And that, I shall do, as consciously as I can, until it becomes an unconscious attitude.
I am thankful that I have not fallen into the oblivious again. I still have no idea what God was telling me today. But my trust is in Him and not the signs I see. If Daddy God has said yes and has assured me so many times, though the relationship seems as dead as it can be, I trust that God will resurrect it just as He resurrected Sarah's womb and just as Jesus resurrected Lazrus.
I have too much to offer and too little time to do it. I need to focus on using the gifts that God has given me, to give back to what He has given me. I give, not cos I have to or want to work for it and pay for it, but cos God has given me so much!
Thank you Jesus!
I know that God will expand my circle of friends and He will also bring to pass the issues I have struggled with for the longest time I can remember. I am beautiful, I am bold. I am courageous and I know that God has great plans for me. He will surround me with friends who will love me for who I am and walk with me and help me grow. Iron sharpens iron.
I know that God is working on my behalf, over time, behind the scenes, although my circumstances does not seem to show that way. And I will be obedient and faithful and trust in the Lord, to provide what He promised.
I know that when God invites me into the boat, He will take me to the other side, where there are others who are waiting to benefit from my arrival.
No comments:
Post a Comment