Daddy, what is happening to me? Y am I questioning life so much? Y am I questioning everything so much?
With all the questions that I ask I still can't find any answers. What do I do? Can you please show me - what life is all about?
I attend courses, listen to preaching and everyone say that life is bout relationships. But the world says otherwise. The world focuses on the material things that u have given us. The world says that life is about success. And success is the name or status that we have accomplished or the assets that we have amassed.
But Daddy God, that is so empty. It is so meaningless.
So show me Daddy- how do I live my life?! What do I look for? What do I seek? What does it mean to seek Your kingdom?
Daddy show me - what plans You have for me! What do You want me to do? How do You want me to live my life so it is not empty?!
:(
No comments:
Post a Comment