Monday, November 29, 2010

30 Nov 2010 - God is funny

Daddy God sure is funny. Sometimes I really dont know what He is trying to tell me.

First, He sets me free by reminding me that in a relationship, it is what I bring into it, not what I can get out of it. It was something I had forgotten after I met Toulia.

Then He lifts me up by reminding me that my worth in His eyes are already redeemed by Christ. And there's nothing that I need to do to redeem my worth.
And He answers my question about purpose of life by telling me that it is not who I attract but Whom I affect and How I affect them that means more than anything in my life.

But next He also shows me that He separated me and Toulia and is keeping us apart. lol.... this is hilarious.

And now that I dont feel as "high" as in the morning, He asks me:-
Why are you downcast, O my soul? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Saviour...."
Psalm 42:5

hahaha....

He shows me what He is doing and He asks me why I am downcast? lol
anyways, He has said to put my hope in God, so well, that's what I'll do - Put my trust in God. :)

And yes I WILL praise Him!
Regardless of my outcomes.

My purpose in life is to add value to the life of others right? :D
So that's what i'll focus on. :)

Cos I want to affect people and affect them positively, so that they are lifted and moved forward. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment