Wednesday, November 24, 2010

25 Nov 2010 - Upset

Feeling upset n down again. 
When will I get out of this? 

Is it really the food that's affecting me? Or the hormones during my monthly cycle? Or is it just me?

Can't help but feel depressed. Have been having dreams bout toulia. The pain is still around. I've pretty much gotten used to not having someone. But the pain still lingers. 

Help me God! 

Little things that people say get to me. Help me Daddy! 

I don't like being like this yet I don't know how to change. I've tried many times but not succeeded. 

I need You to get to the bottom of this so that I can be free of it's grip. Jesus came so that I can be free and I want to be free Daddy. 

I really need to get over this. The anger, the depression, the need for someone. All of it. 

Help!

No comments:

Post a Comment