the answer is clear. I am not ready to see toulia yet and God has made sure that its that way.
I was supposed to go to Wanhei's bday party at star city. But Diana decided to have our Christmas party that same faithful night.
I also decided not to head to star city to catch up with them all.
Now (a week later) i see wanhei's photos and realised that toulia was there at the party.
I dont know what to think.
perhaps it was good that i was not there. i would not have been in the space to be in his pressence.
and perhaps i am reading wrongly into everything. cos i think that God knew and orchestrated the separation.
I was too tired. if not, i would have turned up after christmas dinner. and i would have run into him.
which is a better choice, i dont know. but i do know that God didnt want us to meet.
No comments:
Post a Comment