I decided that I will not let my emotions and feelings hold me back. They've done enough harm for sometime already. I refuse to live under the master of my emotions.
My God is good. My God is great. He is the controller of the universe He created. He is responsible for my life.
I put my trust in Him and no one else.
I know I still love toulia. But the memories of him and the time we spent together is just too painful for me so I have decided to let him go. I will not hold on to anything about him anymore.
I know my worth. He is a good man. So am I. If he is unable to see past a mistake I made, a weakness I have and holds it against me, then it is his loss. He is not worth my time. He is not worth me remembering and hoping for.
I know that I am good enough for him. I know that I am good for him, to help him and support him through the tough times. If he cannot see through all of that then it's useless cos he can't see the person that I am and appreciate me.
No comments:
Post a Comment