Monday, November 29, 2010

30 Nov 2010 - Revelation!

Suddenly had a few thoughts dawn on me after reading something last night.

Read Prov 15 - NIV & Message version. was caught by the following verses
- v1 A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.
(A gentle response defuses anger, but a sharp tongue kindles a temper-fire.)
- v13 A cheerful heart brings a smile to your face; a sad heart makes it hard to get through the day

And this book:-
- Life does not consist of those who make me feel I count. It consists of how much value I add to the life of others.
- My worth is not determined by who I attract, rather by WHOM I affect and HOW I affect them.
- My worth through God's eyes has already been determined. In His eyes I am priceless. There is nothing on earth that can match my worth. That's why Jesus had to come and suffer and die for me. Now I have the awesome responsibility of redeeming my worth here on earth by glorifying God (by contributing to others)

And suddenly I remember who I am. the mentality and attitudes that I had before i met toulia!
When I prayed for someone then, it was for someone whom I can contribute to.
But along the way, it became so selfish. And it was all about how I am not being fulfilled.

So peace settled in, and I am filled with energy and joy again.
Cos once again I see the value and purpose of my life. And if I am not contributing to a person, I would rather not be in the person's life/space so that someone else who can can be in that space. :)

Strongly believe that if i am able to hold on to this revelation that I have received, my entire world will change. Nothing will get to me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment