Sunday, October 10, 2010

11 Oct 2010 - God Loves me!

God loves me and therefore He WILL give me good things only; regardless of how I view what my circumstances look like.

I can see that God has been dealing with me from a long time back. I can see His preparation on hindsight. I bought John Bevere's books in 2007 but have not been able to read it nor had the desire till now. When I first tried reading it, I had issues. I felt condemned. But now things are different. I give God's word more weight although it might not be what I like to hear.

Cos God loves me, He will protect me.
God will bring someone to me. And He is preparing that someone, just as He is preparing me for that someone. I will not focus on what has not happened but the promises that God has for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment