I am to wait expectantly n confidently for God to fulfill His promise. Yet my eyes keep focusing on the here n now rather than His promises to me.
How can I be so short sighted to think n believe that God is so small?!?!?! He is the Almighty! Nothing is too difficult for Him. N it's not even a matter of whether He will or not. I do believe He will. He loves me.
It's just the wait that feels so ling that it seems like Daddy God isn't doing anything. What am I thinking of?!?! Of cos God is working only behalf! Why do I think so negatively?! Why can't I enjoy what He has given me? Ight here right now?
Like a good Fren like Minah?
And Annie. She has yet to know who God really is. She has yet to know Jesus!
So why do I keep lookin at what I dun have?! And not what I have?!
I have frens who love me!
I have frens who adore me! Frens who love me n care for me.
I have a roof over my head. I am not homeless. My new home is beautiful and lovely! It has a pool n a gym. Things that I havebeen asking for for a long time.
Why do I ask about my marriage? When I am getting married? Whom I am marrying?!
The Lord knows it best. He knows when I am ready to serve. He knows when my husband is ready to commit. He is the Matchmaker. What do I worry? Why do I worry?!
God is good. God is great! And He has created a beautiful day for me to enjoy!
I am not stayin in this space!
There is so much more that God has given to me. And I am going to enjoyevery single bit of it.
Given that I miss him n wish we were still together. But he has chosen to leave n if he is so perfect n God only gives me thebest then how much better would the other person be?!
No more looking at my lack but the abundance that God has given me!
No comments:
Post a Comment