I can see God's hands in my life. I need to be more grateful for the things that He has given me rather than what I dont have. That's what the devil wants me to do - focus on things I dont have!
But what about the things I have?! They are not deserved. They are not my rights. They are still God's gifts to me, His blessings to me. So just because I dont have what I think I should, does that mean I have a right to get angry and upset?
God placed the inner longings within me. He will answer for that. He will be responsible for that. He will bring it to pass. In His time! And He knows best.
So what do I have in my hands?
A possible new job coming up = new things to learn. Exciting!
A new flatmate = new opportunities to share God's love.
An existing flatmate/friend to practice communication.
* Just learnt from her last night that I do not speak honestly of myself and my emotions. That really hurt me. I never knew I did that and always wondered why I was always misunderstood. There are many things that I do that is different from what I say.
A new season of singlehood. This means being able to do what I want to do without thinking of another person.
This means growing up and learning how to socialise better.
I need to focus on 2 areas of my life.
1. Eph 4:26 - Being angry and not sinning.
2. Communication. How to communicate what I am feeling without getting worked up and shooting off rebellious statements.
No comments:
Post a Comment