Sunday, October 3, 2010

4 oct - calling forth things unseen

I refuse to live my life this way any longer. Pining for someone n not believing that he will come back to me cos of what he said n did.

God is the Almighty one. He created us. He matchmade us. If He thinks that we r good for each other then who are we to say otherwise?!

If He can restore to others marriages n relationships that have been broken n turned away from one another cos of evil and another person then how much more my relationship? It was only guilt n self focus. N God being God always causes us to turn our focus back to Him! N by His mercy n grace we experience freedom. We get a reelation of our sins forgiven! So how much easier to turn his heart back to me?!

But I have to trust God! That He is working onmy behalf nd working things out for me! It is written that He has great plans for me. Plans to prosper me ns nit to harm me. He knows the numer of hairs on my head!

My trust is in God. If I can't trust God then there is no one else whom I can trust. And Jesus came and died for me so I hve direct access to God. N if I can't trust God then Jesus would have died in vain! So I HAVE TO TRUST GOD!

Holy spirit help me! Help me pray to change toulia's heart. That his heart may be soften.

Daddy this is proof/witness to Your goodness. You shall turn things around. I believe that toulia will come back regardless of what he said. Cos You are the Almighty one. Daddy this is proof that Your hand is on our relationship. Had always been n will always be.

You started this so You finish it. The storms are not going to stop You from bringing me to the other side. Holy spirit give me strength n faith to hold on to this.

Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment