Had a couple of revelations today (if i might even call it revelations)
1. Maturity has alot to do with a person's grace & understanding of things. Acceptance of people and how they are, because they probably have been through similar situations, or have had people around them experience it.
2. Pride kills. God has NO choice but to break me if I am proud! and in the midst of breaking me, cos we are interlinked with everyone, other people gets affected. The more proud a person is, the harder they will fall!
How to tell if a person is proud or not depends on how teachable a person is.
I have had a few thoughts of my own regarding the entire relationship breakdown and whats not.
but i guess i am keeping it to myself or rather i am putting them all in a box and giving them to God. No point looking at it anymore. If God hasnt done anything about it, then I dont see why I should.
And Vlorin is right. I keep taking 1 step forward and 2 steps backwards. I keep looking backwards. And i do remember God warning before NOT to look backward, cos then I can be of service to Him or His kingdom!
So I just have to look forward and one day I'll see the light.
Vlorin also said not to pray for relationship at the moment, which I totally agree. I totally am NOT in the mood for any relationship. Least to say, I still miss him. Which i do hope i'll forget about soon. :)
i need to find my feet around myself first... then i can have all other things follow. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment