Saturday, September 18, 2010

19 sept 2010 - faint memories

He is growing distant. I hardly remember who he is already. But the memories we had were still so strong in my mind. I feel we've grown so far apart that we'll never be able to pick up here we left off. He's really gone from my life. It hurts. N I miss him so much. N the words he las said still cuts deep. The pain of that rejection still hurts. Really wish it'll go away.

I no longer want to think bout him. Dun wana know whether or not he is the one. I jus want to be happy. I want to enjoy the life n peace that God had given me. I know God is looking after me. He is looking after what I want and need.

He will provide for me. Health, money, friends, mentors n even my life partner.
He is healing me as I draw closer to Him. I enjoy the peace He gives me.

I wana shut out the things the world says. I do not want it to shake me and affect me anymore. I want to be an ambassador of love.

I wana serve in discover next. I have to go to church for 10am Svc next sun and serve in discovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment