Vlorin replied to me. Reading her replies kinda opened my eyes to a whole new world. A world that I was not aware of before. It was inspirational. And i am encouraged to seek God more. Cos i want my own revelations of Him and from Him.
At least from her testimony, I can see some areas where God had been working in my life, but I did not dare to acknowledge. I was afraid. I was not sure. I didnt know how it works.
I am mindful not too make Vlorin's testimony THE only way God works.
At least I have an inkling now what some of the things God was trying to tell me. Much of it is still a blur. And i need to be more mindful of what I pray for so I can hear Him.
Such as seeing Toulia on Sunday. That was after a good night on Fri with Andrew. I remember the conversation I had with Minah and how I was feeling. I was wondering if there was to be anything else between Andrew and myself. And if I was holding on to Toulia on my own accord or not. I guess I never quite understood why I saw him yesterday. I'm still unsure. But I believe it is a sign from God.
Just like when I heard His messages and declared that if He was working in our relationship, then I'll see him at a session that I normally dont see him. However I also do not want to place too much emphasis on signs.
Just believe would be the best. And like what Vlorin said, when the time is up, God will send someone else if Toulia still has decided to keep his heart hard.
i am curious though when we say "our hearts are hardened" what that means?
anyways... at least now i dont feel the desperate need to have to listen to messages and "find" answers. I feel at peace. Sure there are still things that need to be sorted out. But its not that heavy burden anymore.
At least that's what i'm feeling at this moment of typing this blog.
And I do hope that this feeling stays.
I'm pretty sure my rest and sleep definitely makes a difference. :)
So gota stay disciplined. Otherwise, all other things are going to start getting in the way and get me upset. then i'll get upset at not being able to keep my cool and its a whole cycle of beating myself up.
hmmm so what should i do when i am feeling low? cos of lack of sleep or stuff...??
No comments:
Post a Comment