Johanis shared his story last night. It was the second time this week already or rather in the last 7 days that i was wondering what God was trying to tell me. I wish i was less dense. I wish the Holy spirit spoke stronger to me.
:(
i kinda can tell that God is wanting to tell me something, yet i cant really put my finger on what it is.
I guess (hope) that it will eventually come through. I just dont know when.
Regardless, the one thing i know i need to do is TRUST GOD!
no matter what questions i have, no matter what i dont understand, no matter what i am or am not getting.... the only one thing that i DO have is Trust in God!
there is no one else. there is nothing else.
And if He was willing to let His one and only BELOVED son die for me and not just die for me, but Jesus suffered for me. He was rejected. He was betrayed, He was whipped and wounded. He took on grief and sorrow. He took on EVERYTHING on the cross!!!
So I can be blessed! I can have righteousness with God. There is nothing else that I can ask for!
No matter how hard things are, nothing can be more difficult than knowing that my one purpose is to die! So that others can benefit!
Who can do something like that??!?! Yet Jesus did!
I need to learn to understand, accept and embrace that trials and challenges are important, cos it will build me. It will build my character, it will build my faith and it will build my trust in God.
Then the devil wont be able to shake me as much as he does right now, which honestly annoys me.
things WILL become easier!
No comments:
Post a Comment