Monday, August 16, 2010

12 aug evening ramblings

I realised toulia is not for me. I never knew that he minded how loud I was in public. We r a couple. Nothing else should matter. Doesn't matter how loud I am n what I m sayng. Doesn't matter whether people r looking or not. 
If he loved me it won't matter. His face his ego mattered more. 
My frens put up with me cos they love me. They do tell me when I get too loud. But they dun feel embarrassed. Toulia does. That means he is not right for me. 

I don't know what God was tinking when He placed us together. I really don't. It's such a mismatch. 

I don't wana give toulia another thought. N I will not stay miserable. I will live my life well! Cos I deserve it. No matter how much I suffer now cos of him he doesn't care. He only cares bout himself. Why would I wana b with someone like that. 

I sacrificed so much for him yet he never cared. Y should I bother bout him? Y should I remember him. 

Each memory I have is but another past. Doesn't matter how happy I tot we were. He doesn't care. He doesn't remember. So it doesn't matter. 

I need to love myself. The most important relationship is with myself n with God. No amount of friends will make me happy. Busyness will my make me happy too. Only the peace of God will. 

No comments:

Post a Comment