It's after connect group. I started feeling the low close to end of work day. I duno wat caused it. It's upsetting. By now it's end of night. I told Bernard the same things I told Minah last night but for some reason I seem to have lost my peace.
I'm upset n feel the pits in my tummy again. I dislike this feeling. :(
I wana cry yet I cannot understand y.
Help me Daddy God!
I am ur precious right? U love me right? Then take me away from all the pain n hurt. Jesus died for me on the cross if I still have such hurts n pains then wouldn't He have died I vain? Cos the promise is that when Jesus died He took away all my pains n hurts. He healed me n made me whole. So why does it seem different to my situation now? That's not right! That's not true! That's not God's promise! I refuse to accept it. God gave me peace n joy n how I'm feeling is jus far Fr the promise!
I speak so negatively! My life is special. Yet I made it out b so boring. God didn't say it was boring! It was beautiful n precious to Him. Every step of my journey.
I refuse to accept this as a reality. God gave me peace! N I have the fruits of the Holy Spirit! I have them! I dun have to work for it. I have it! All 9 of them!
Love joy peace long suffering (patience) gentleness goodness (kindness) faith meekness (humility) temperance (self control)
I refuse to b bothered by tots of toulia n y the relationship failed.
No comments:
Post a Comment