Thursday, August 19, 2010

19 aug evening - unfairness. I wish someone would speak up for me n cause him to see some sense!

More reasons n excuses forthright breakdown. 
It's been a struggle to keep letting go n stop worrying n tinking bout things. Still wana b with toulia if I could. I know I'm still hurt n angry. Still feel everythings unfair. I was with him when he was goin thru tough times yet he left me in my need. 
On top of the stress I was under I had the revelation that he was moving house every couple of months. I duno if tat stresses him tho Fr experience it probably would have added to the toll. I still maintain that we could have worked things out. Feel so unfair tat we had to go thru so much so early in our relationship. Even if we din hve sex I dun tink the circumstances would have changed much. The only thing tat would have changed anything would probably have been the leaning into God to provide rather than myself or toulia. 
I feel really unfair. Many couples date whilst things r good. But y did the perfect relationship tat I tot I had not been able to last the storms? 
I'm really so sad. N I'm not upset with work too cos that's where I had the stress Fr. 

:(
I wana trust God n look to Him. However it's bit difficult cos I'm still hurting so much

How god how?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment