Tuesday, August 31, 2010

29 aug morn- God is good. God is faithful

It was a great night out with Dhani. I no longer held anything against him. I was afraid he still had issues against me but he didn't. When I let go the need to b right n justified God reconciled the friendship. Praise God. He is awesome. 
But I duno how it'll b with toulia. I have let the rel go. There's nothing more that I can do. He's walked away n I can't change his mind. Though I tink his focus had been me rather the devil n tat if he had wisdom, if he knew God's promise things won't turn out this way. But regardless of reason, he's walked. 
I also realised last night that he has been talking to Dhani. So he should b clear tat people won't avoiding him. But then his mind had been set. He's not goin to care. He wants out n that's what's most impt to him. 
N I'll let him go. Cos he is gone. Holding on to him only brings me misery. I wana b happy. I know God wants me to b happy. 
I hope he is happy too. I'm sure he's enjoying life like never before. He's got the money n he can get to do what he wants without thinking bout anyone else. Surrounded by people who constantly tells him how great he is. I wish him all the best while I take my leave. He doesn't know it. He still tinks I hate him. He still tinks I'm terrible. Let him. My worth is not in what he tinks. 
I know I am loved. I am valued. I am accepted. I am wanted. I am forgiven.i am righteous. Cos I am a child of God. N that's all that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment