Tuesday, August 24, 2010

25 Aug - The fight

i take up my position as toulia's wife and fight this battle. I will not lose my husband to the devil.
I know the world says we are not married and therefore he is not my husband. I know the devil whispers that in my ear everyday, causing me fear to take up the sword and fight.
But I know that God had annointed the relationship and I know he is my husband. I take up the sword of God's words to fight this battle. I will not let deception near me anymore.
From now till 31 Dec, i will pray. Regardless of how i feel, what i see, i will pray for his return and the restoration of our relationship.
If God could bring him back before, if God could create all the miracles that He did for me before, why would He stop now?
No God has not stopped. Doesnt mean that I do not see it means God is not at work.
I trust my God. He is Faithful! He has done great things and He has great plans for me.
If i was willing to go through with the debt that toulia carried, then I can go through with this for the family. Cos i know the devil will come again when we have children and cast deception over our eyes. But i will know better then and be able to recognise his schemes and I will be able to take my stand against him and fight from victorious ground.
I know that toulia's eyes will be opened and he will see God's truth and the promises that God made to the both of us. This relationship is not a mistake. It never was and never will be.
We make mistakes. I made mistakes. And i am willing to accept that toulia made mistakes too. I have forgiven him and I will speak no more of this breakdown. We shall be reconciled. God will make the way. He has and always will.
THAT is God's words. God lives up to His promises. Not man. Man can always change their minds. It doesnt matter what toulia said. God will change his mind.
God is the creator. He is bigger than everything on this earth. He is bigger than even my troubles and pain.
Yes I am taking my stand. I am taking up my position. I fight from victorious ground. The deception shall end.
amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment