Had my first great victory yesterday! Did not whinge bout my situation anymore. :) was happy to b honest bout my situation or rather how I felt n the great future ahead for me.
2nd victory- Minah also stirred up my desire for riding again. N tis time I tink I will get the licence nonetheless. I know Diana will object n so will alot of people. But it's time I see for myself n it's time I do something FOR myself n see it through.
3rd victory - I always keep most of the promises I made to people but not to myself. Being able to recognize this will help me love myself bit more n stop sacrifising for others. I've put people in front of me way too much. Fill myself then I can fill others. :)
I can't wait to b able to get the licence. Then I'll b able to join hardy on weekend rides. I'm not sure bout a motorcycle for now. Excited but scared cos of all the horrors I've heard. But a motorcycle definitely makes travel easier for me n at a lower price compared to a car.
Sigh the very thing tat I was afraid of for toulia I do it. Haha
The irony of it!
I am beautiful, I am valuable, I am accepted, I am loved. I am a child of God and I am wanted. In Christ I have been made whole n righteous.
No comments:
Post a Comment