Am I reading the signs Fr Daddy wrongly or am I making it up? Daddy doesn't give details. Yet wats all the signs tat I've been seeing?
Daddy said trust Him. Yet my position at current seems so desolate tat I can't see anything growing n don't see the possibility of anything growing.
I want to trust God. Cos there's no one else I can trust. He is my only hope. Yet the natural n the emotions jus all dun add up. It's so painful. I wonder how I'll get thru this. I know I will yet I still wonder. What's this pit feeling tat I'm experiencing today? Wats goin on?
Y do I wana b back with toulia so much? Cos I feel unfair n tat things should have worked out? Cos I wanted to b given a second chance? Cos I wana prove to him he is wrong n wat he had been seeing is not the real me? Or mayb I jus wan a second chance. To b loved n accepted by the one I love?
I duno Daddy. I tink I love him. I sure miss him alot. I duno if tat is love tho. I sure tink bout him alot. But again I duno if tat is love God. I'm jus so confused with everything. I duno wats right or wrong anymore. I duno wats true n wats false anymore.
Help me Daddy. I wana live whole n secure. I wana b so secure it doesn't matter whether I am single or not. I wana b so secure it doesn't matter wat others say of me. It won't affect me. I wana b so secure tat I am a magnet for people to seek You.
Heal me Daddy. Make me whole. Nothing else matters for now.
I wish tat he is tinking of me n missing me too Daddy
No comments:
Post a Comment