I am so confused. And i know that confusion is not from God. i think i am just misinterpreting what God is telling me. Regardless, i am surrendering everything to Him.
Bernard is right. This relationship or the lack of it is consuming me. Regardless of whether i am interpreting what God has shown me correctly or not, it is consuming me. if that's the case, then i am rendered useless already.
so i have to let it go. I have to surrender and give it to God. I have to let it go.
it is over. no more thinking about it whether i should pray or trust or blah blah blah.
my trust is in God. sounds cliche, cos if i did trust Him then i wont bother so much about this.
But well, i DO trust in Him.
This is a season of transformation for me.
My flesh definitely battles against my spirit. I am trying to keep level headed. I am trying to turn to God for everything. But there are times when i just feel so lonely. I am desperately clawing at air trying to grab at something yet i cant get hold of something.
its painful. and i dont know what to do about it.
it sometimes causes me to have headaches.
thank goodness this is only a season. so it is temporal. i know that soon i will be released. my flesh is just not used to it. so it is really uncomfortable. it is causing me to feel discomfort all over. its really painful. but i will overcome it!
i am an overcomer! I am IN CHRIST and He gives me the power! The power to endure the situations that I am in, and the power to overcome ALL things!
God has good plans for me! I can conquer anything!
God will refresh me and give me rest. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment