Tuesday, August 24, 2010

24 aug - God's Faithfulness in my life

Daddy You have done many things in my life m have been faithful. 
Now I come to u in faith forthright following matter. I know You r not a God of detail but I can come to You in detail. 

Daddy I really wana b married before I turn 36. I really hope it is Your timin for me too. 
I know You r preparing me for the man whom You have already prepared for me. And I know that You know what are the characteristics that I require. 

1. He has to b good looking in my eyes. Not the most handsome on earth but good to my eyes. 
2. He has to be smart and intelligent. Has a mind of his own.
3. Yet gentle enough to be patience with me when I fall to point me back to You to encourage me.  
4. He is also humble and kind so that he is able to accept me for who I am. 
5. He is secure in You. He knows who he is in You and nothing can move him. He has the confidence to speak his mind n not b afraid of my reactions.  
6. He must also share in my values of honesty n integrity, putting the family first n turns to You when there r issues. 
7. He must also b responsible n will not run away when there is trouble but have the courage n perseverance to stay an work things out. 

Daddy You brought me here. 
You promised me a future with a good man of God and precious children to teach n grow.
You provided for the house in sg. 
You provided for my job here in syd. 
You provided for the house n everything that comes with it. 
You never start a project and not finish it. 
I still believe that You are still working onthe project You started. And that You will finish it. 

I don't know why my circumstances are so far from Your promises but I know that You are faithful and in Your time, You will bring the promise to past. 

I know You are faithful. I do not think that you'll disappoint me. Give me a measure of faith to believe in Yor promises Daddy! 
You love me too much. 
You wan the best for me. 
I do believe toulia is the best for me n there is still much preparation that is required in both our lives.
Although circumstances show it is almost impossible cos it's a burnt bridge, it's a dead end. But I believe in You. I trust You. 
I trust that You are preparing toulia to be the man that I need him to be. 
You are preparing him to be the father that our children need him to be. 
I will wait for Your right timing. 
I know the devil will come along and try to disappoint me more. Whether it is by showing me that toulia doesn't care or that he is dating someone else. 
But my trust n faith is in You. 
If You can turn around marriages I know You can turn around a simple relaionship like mine. 
If only You Will. 
And I trust your decision. 
You know who is best for me. 
I know You did not bring toulia into my life without reason. I hope that one day you'll show me the reason. 

Love
Your daughter, Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment