I feel so disobedient. I feel so faithless. I feel like a disappointment.
God had asked me to trust Him n I feel privileged to hear Him yet I give little weight to His words.
I see my situation bigger than God. N He even sent me a MSG to remind me tat nothing is impossible for Him. Yet I still feel so low. I still keep my eye on my situation. I feel useless.
I need to get out of this. It's a choice. I have the Holy Spirit in me. That means I have the fruits of the Holy Spirit too. So it means I am blessed with Faith. Strength, courage, self discipline, gentleness.
I AM a gentle soul. Cos the bible says so. I have been gentle too.
I AM protected by my Father so I dun need to b defensive. He protects. In ways I duno. I might not see it but He is protecting me nonetheless.
I must rem that!
Amen!
No comments:
Post a Comment